Montag, 20. Februar 2012

A view words in English for my friends in Canada and the USA

First, I would like to introduce myself. I am a German book writer. In 1998, I was travelling the Alaska-Highway up to Dawson City. During this journey, I visited some interesting places like the Indian cemetery in Champaine, Fairbanks in Alaska, the Denali National Park, Dawson City and Whitehorse. From there we took the White Pass Railroad down to Skagway. On a vessel of the Alaska Highway Marine System, we visited Haines, Sitka, Ketchikan and St. Petersburg. After our arrival in Bellingham, we drove up to Vancouver and rested there for four days.

It was one of the most expressive tours I ever made. Some years later, I decided to write a story about this journey. However, I thought it should be something special. Themes like the legendary Yukon Gold rush, the First Nations and unsolved crimes came together to four books called

“Champaine 1897”, “Nenana 1904”, “Dawson City 1915” and “Juneau 1888”.

Actually, I write a crime story playing in Ontario. For more information about me and my books look at my website www.renatebehr.de.

Please get in contact with me, if

· You would like to buy one of my books

· To discuss the possibility of presenting my books in a German Club in your Region during my next journey to Canada

· Alternatively, the best reason of all, just for fun!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen